Responsible For end to end recruitment cycle operations and performance management of the mandates and to ensure that quality service standards are maintained at all times.
Extensive and smart use of tools such as recruitment resources, Linkedin and other social ,talent acquisition tools for optimized search and selection of the right candidates.
Sourcing resumes from portals, taking initial interviews, handling Joining, salary negotiations etc.
Maintaining day to day tracker & performance tracker as well.
Managing the hiring process
Administrative functions, Employee Verifications, Attendance & Leave management, Exit formalities
Co-ordinations on performance appraisals with respective Dept heads / Managers
Hands on experience in hiring
1. Monthly Statutory Compliance-PF/ESIC/PT/LWF /NPS.
2. Registrations/ Renewals/Payments/ Amendments/Follow ups- Shop & Establishment/LIC Gratuity/Key man Insurance.
3. HR Policies- New Policy/Amendments/Abstract
4. PT Registration (Employer & Employee) and Shop & Establishment
5. ISO Surveillance Audit (Internal & External Audit)
HR Generalist Role
Training & Development
Joining & Exit Formalities
Performance Appraisal Management
Compensation & Benefits
HR Payroll, Audits & Statutory Compliance
HR Strategies-Design & ImplementationResponsible for planning, organizing and implementing marketing strategies to increase market share through higher penetration and awareness as a Hospital of Desire. Implemented policies that promote & protect health, safety, security, and the quality of work life and organizational effectiveness.
Strives to achieve marketing goals and targets & evaluate the performance of the team. Provide guidance & support to the team in achieving the desired targets.
· Increase brand awareness of hospital and grow business.
· Ensuring speciality wise and vertical wise revenue budgets
· Maximize top line revenue (volume and value). Achieve set target.
· Brand / Consultant visibility to the masses in line with marketing plans.
· Plan & drive activities as per assigned budget/target
· Managing Teams-Referral, Corporate, DTC & entire gamut of sales & marketing
· Should be aggressive about exploring newer channels, leading to business development Alliances & Partnerships. - Develop new areas & promote our services in market. Hunt new potential client which will benefit to increase revenue of the Hospital.
· Responsible for all the Domestic Marketing activities
· Participate in Domestic conference/exhibitions
· Manage client relationship
· Handle Escalation and queries of teams
· Competition mapping.
· Should take accountability of People & Talent Management
· Integrating the available resources, actively focusing on subordinate development through performance monitoring, periodical counselling, guiding and coaching.
· Sales MIS Management.
· Develop good communication skills, both written and verbal to ensure accurate information is conveyed to other members of the team.
· To undertake an appraisal and personal development review annually and through self-development, continuously update and improve knowledge and competencies through continuous learning.
· Manage and resolve conflicts
· To ensure optimum manpower ratio and optimum manpower utilization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
ABACS is a leading recruitment agency based in Thane, who provides staffing services across India. At ABACS we believe the growth of any organization depends on the talent it possesses. Get the right candidate, and you virtually eliminate business risk. ABACS provides a high-quality, professional staffing service across industry. Our consultants have a wealth of experience and knowledge in providing full time, temporary, permanent, and seasonal staff to hospitals. ABACS uses an innovative approach to the use of new technologies.
ABACS motto is to provide services across industry which can serve to our clients and gives back indirectly to society. ABACS provides comprehensive medical staffing services in the most congenial friendly and reassuring environment under one roof.