Should have exposure to calculation and validation of payroll inputs (Various types of Incentives, OT, etc.)
-Good Understanding of finalization of payroll(Attendance, Leaves, reimbursements & pay slip management).
- Should have statutory knowledge of PF/ESIC/PT/Gratuity/Bonus/Income Tax/Insurance Schemes, etc. and should be able to prepare / modify payroll annexures (Compensation & Benefits Management). Knowledge of Contract labour Act & other Acts, etc. is preferred.
- Handling Statutory Audit and payroll related audits. Co-ordinating with auditor.
- Handling employee queries related to payroll activities manage and process monthly payroll for 1000+ salaried employees. Also Maintain a payroll tracker so data analysis can be done.
- Should have knowledge of biometric based attendance system and must know salary preparation on excel and software.
- Should be able to make / create reports from data extracted through HRMS and validate reports created by the team.
- Knowledge of Salary TDS (Verification of investment proof, preparing quarterly return and calculating TDS) is preferable though not a mandate.
To create value for global customers and grow collaboratively, by being the Epicenter of producing excellent services, exceptional leaders and innovative technologies."