Provident Fund, Health insurance, Internet reimbursement, Paid time off
Pulled from the full job description
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Domnic Lewis is a successful and innovative recruitment firm that works with Fortune 500 companies, has a strong commitment to diversity in hiring, and uses talent mapping as a key part of its recruitment process. The company operates in North America, India, and Australia, and has recently entered the gig hiring market by building communities. It has also been recognized for its efforts in diversity hiring through awards.
Title: Specialized Recruiter and Talent Research Analyst Location: [Andheri/Powai, Mumbai]
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced recruiter and talent research analyst to join our team. As a specialized recruiter and talent research analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting top talent for a specific area of expertise, as well as conducting research to identify potential candidates.
1. Develop and implement strategies to source top talent in a specific area of expertise.
2. Source and interview candidates using a variety of methods, including networking, job
boards, and social media.
3. Conduct research to identify potential candidates using a variety of tools and resources
4. Evaluate candidates' qualifications and fit for the role and company.
5. Negotiate offers and close deals with successful candidates.
6. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of recruitment activity and progress on ATS.
7. Meet or exceed daily placement targets and monthly revenue targets.
1. Strong networking and sourcing skills.
2. Excellent research and analysis skills.
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Note : We are looking for immediate joiners only. Candidates w