Skylark Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
: 250000 - 350000 P.A
: Thane, Maharashtra
: 0 Year - 1 Year
: Hr Department
1. Understanding the hiring requirements of hiring managers
2. Attracting candidates through various channels like social media and professional networks
3. Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
4. Scheduling interviews by coordinating with candidates and hiring managers
5. Negotiating job offers and compensation packages with candidates
6. Staying updated about hiring trends and best practices.
7. Taking care of administration activities.
8. Ownership for attendance management and assist in payroll activities
9. Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
10. Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
11. Administer compensation and benefit plans
12. Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
13. Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
14. Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
15. Planning and executing Employee engagement activities
Skylark is a leading global IT services provider, transforming client’s businesses through innovative and advanced technology solutions. Our unique approach to ‘Choosing The Right Technology’ helps clients create competitive advantage through organizational agility and lower total cost of design.