Diwan Auto Care LLP
: 200000 - 300000 P.A
: Thane, Maharashtra
: 1 Year - 2 Years
: Hr Department
1) Set up and maintain the HR department
2) Should work with responsibility
3) Recruitment- From all possible sources
4) Entry-Exit Formalities
5) Redress of grievances of the employees
6) Perform attendance, payroll functions.
7) HR Compliance including PF,PT,ESIC,MLWF, etc
8) Ensure all statutory norms are followed.
9) Maintain the appraisal system for all employees for increment, variable incentives, promotion etc.
10) Conduct all employee development and motivational programmes periodically to identify star. performers, reward mechanisms etc.
Invite new applications, conduct interviews and recruit good candidates.
Michelin came to India almost a decade ago and through a rapidly expanding distribution network, has established itself as a leading international tyre company in the country. Today, Michelin India offers a range of tyres, which feature the best of Michelin’s innovative technology, catering to the rising demands of Passenger Cars, Truck & Bus, Two wheeler & Off Road vehicles. Michelin tyres are designed, produced and marketed to meet the challenges of mobility in the Indian market. In keeping with its profile as the leading innovator in the tyre industry, Michelin is working to radialize the truck & bus segment in the country.