Liquigas Power Pvt Ltd
: 175000 - 250000 P.A
: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
: 2 Years - 4 Years
: HR Department
1. Understand the requirement and acquire talent
2. Manage end to end recruitment.
3. Sourcing and calling candidates through Database / Job portals / Social media.
4. Explaining the job role and interview processes to the candidates.
5. Following up with the candidates for interview.
6. Coordinating for the various rounds of interviews
7. Take care of general HR activities, payrolls, statutory, grievances, etc
8. Shall prepare a daily activity chart and share the details with the directors
9. Good communication skills
We aspire to become a leading technology company with a global outlook delivering world-class products and services to customers.
We exist to fulfil the needs of our customers - best understood through an enlightened partnership with him.
Our challenge is to continually expand and define new markets by expanding the frontiers of reserch and engineering and customer applications in our chosen field of business.
We seek dependable partnership with our suppliers - To generate a strong mutual interest in each other's welfare.