: 200000 - 250000 P.A
: Mumbai, Maharashtra
: Graduate,Post Graduate
: 0 Year - 2 Years
: HR Department
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Handling End to End Recruitment.
2. Manage hiring of the employees.
3. Coordinating with hiring managers for the closure of the position.
4. Implementation, Tasks, Roles and Responsibilities for every single employee.
5. Primary responsibilities will include liaising with existing employees, managing day to day HR activities, maintaining attendance and other HR records, Payroll activities.
6. Database Management, Issuance of Various Letters, Leaves & Attendance Management.
Candidate Profile :
1. Should have laptop and Wi-Fi connectivity.
2. Immediate joiners preferred.
3. Job location is Goregaon, Mumbai(Currently-Work from Home).
4. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Candidates from western locations will be preferred.
6. Interested candidates may connect on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (+91-8530713844) for any queries.
Ramnath Group was founded by Shri Babulalji Khard in the year 1970, built on foundations of fairness, ethics, respect and quality.
The group is led by an inspiring Management Team and supported by renowned industry experts, professional architects and consultants. Innovative ideas, stringent quality norms and state of the art technological infrastructure being the hallmarks of the group.
In 2004, Ramnath Group made its foray into the residential space with a project of 158 Rowhouses. Since then its projects are aimed at offering upgraded lifestyles and feature amenities. Special emphasis is given to aspects such as environment management, providing spacious homes and high safety standards.