Handling end to end HR activities for Insurance broking business
· Responsible for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management for insurance broking business
· Manpower Planning & Budgeting in coordination with management
· Facilitate Campus Placements & Management Training Program
· Career Development & Succession Planning, Performance Management System
· Design & implement KRAs across all levels
· Training & Development, identifying training needs across all levels through mapping of skills / competencies & induction.
· Hr Operations, Hr Audits, Statutory Compliance's & Admin
· Employee Engagement Activities & Grievance Handling
· New Joinee Documentation, New Joinee Process, MIS, updating of in-house HRIS
· Employee communication (Mailers, letters, etc)
· Compensation & Benefits (Payroll, Process, salary negotiation, & employee benefits)
· HR Statutory Compliance (PF, ESIC, Gratuity, etc)
Required Candidate profile
· Should have a minimum of 1-2 years and above experience.
· Competence with reporting and information management tools, including MS Office (Excel/ Word/ Power-point).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work within a constantly changing environment.
Kapalin Insurance Broking Pvt Ltd is one of the Insurance Broker and Risk Management guides giving protection and administrations to corporate clients across shifted areas.
Whenever a chaotic market used to flourish for protection arrangements a group of master and experienced protection experts got together to address the appropriate market hole of reliable and proficient corporate protection arrangements, that’s where we appear.
The enthusiasm for utility-based at this point shrewd item plan and unrivaled client care altogether separate us from the opposition.