1. Responsible for End to End Recruitment & timely joining's of all open allocated positions.
2. Understanding the stakeholder's requirement & share timely updates on the hiring progress.
3. Sourcing candidates through various means including job portals & social media platforms & internal referrals etc.
4. Ensure of sharing an adequate number of CVs on weekly basis with stakeholders for all open positions.
5. Screening & Shortlisting the suitable candidates, scheduling interviews conducting tests & finalizing offers to be extended to shortlisted candidates.
6. Briefing the shortlisted candidate about the company, job responsibilities, salary & other benefits of the job to ensure clarity.
7. Maintaining MIS, trackers, and presenting them as needed on weekly/monthly basis.
8. Regular follow-up with the selected candidates, ensure their timely joining & coordinate for all required pre-joining documents
9. Facilitate & maintain relationships with the new joiners for an initial period of 3 months.
10. Coordinating for other HR activities as and when needed like employee engagement, grievances, attendance etc.
11. Non IT Hiring.
Work from Office Only
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
RoleNon IT Recruiter
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryRecruitment & Talent Acquisition
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Sales HiringNon IT RecruitmentRecruitment
Grievance HandlingSourcingHRIt HiringTalent AcquisitionScreeningNon ItInterview SchedulingEmployee EngagementShortlisting
Since 1993, Stellar has been a pioneer in providing data recovery, data migration and data erasure solutions. Stellar Data Recovery is a customer centric, critically acclaimed, global data recovery & erasure solutions provider with cost effective solutions available for Hard Disk Recovery, RAID Recovery, Server Recovery, Flash Media Recovery, Data Migration, System Optimization, File Repair, Database Repair, Password Recovery, Drive Erasure, Server Erasure, Disk Sanitization and more. With strong presence in USA, Europe and Asia; today Stellar has more than 2 million happy customers in more than 190 countries. Stellar has assured up to 100% successful data recovery in any instance of data loss through its experienced and skilled team of R&D experts, advanced tools, proprietary techniques & state of art infrastructure of class 100 clean room labs. Stellar's data recovery expertise has helped in developing efficient data erasure tools which ensure permanent data erasure beyond data recovery scope for data privacy and protection obligations of organizations. Our mission is to lead the industry by developing powerful, advanced, yet simple tools for all kinds of data recovery & erasure needs. Stellar is an An ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Certified Company. Our dedicated team of highly experienced R & D engineers work on innovative technology to meet evolving industry challenges.
AddressD-16,,,INFOCITY PHASE-II,SECTOR-33, GURGAON, Haryana, India