Roles and Responsibilities
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in HR Operations/ Fresher with MBA/PGDM Degree in Human Resource Management.
2. Knowledge of Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
3. Managing employee life cycle in DTDC.
4. Managing and tracking overall recruitment process.
5. Taking Ownership of Conducting Onboarding of new joiners.
6. Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
7. Conducting exit interviews with outgoing employees.
8. Overseeing the termination process of an employee.
9. Creating company policies based on best practices.
Skill set required:
1. Strong Communication Skills
2. Knowledge and Understanding of Corporate HR Ethics
3. Good Negotiations Skills
4. Problem-Solving Skills
5. Mentoring Skills
6. Teamwork Management Skills
7. Interpersonal Skills
RoleHR Operations - Other
Industry TypeCourier / Logistics
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryHR Operations
PG :MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Life CycleHR OperationsRecruitment
ScreeningPoliciesExit InterviewsSourcingInterviewingDaily OperationsOnboarding
DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste the French Postal organization, DTDCs global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDCs market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognitions from customers, superior brand experience and sustainability which include recognition as National Award for Exemplary Position under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016.