HR Executive and Recruiter
Avalon Global Research.
: 300000 - 400000 P.A
: Mumbai, Maharashtra
: 1 Year - 2 Years
: Kunal Jadhav
Qualification – Graduate/Postgraduate in HR/Social Science/Industrial Relations
Job Responsibilities (as mentioned below but may not limit to) –
1. Work with Managers and other Stakeholders to gather hiring demand forecast.
2. Conduct intake session with hiring manager to understand the position demand requirements and hiring manager expectations to ensure high quality candidates are sourced.
3. Coordinate across Operations and Non-Operations teams to set and achieve hiring expectation.
4. Participating in weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with the Manager & Sr. Team Members to provide requisition level update as well as presenting of hiring dashboard.
5. Develop deep assessment expertise on candidates.
6. Execute Recruiting Plans in partnership with Operations & Non-Operations team.
7. Source, Lead and manage the candidate interviews, offer making coordination and onboarding process with administrative support from Admin & Operations team
8. Drive sourcing mix for aligned business group. Drive efficiency of Employee Referral
9. Build strong relationships with candidates (both internal and external), ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent AGR.
10. Support Manager in offer process by taking approvals from VP’s/Managers on compensation package, level and start date of candidate.
11. Drive documentation process compliance prior to presenting offer to candidates.
12. Conduct document & background check and make sure successful completion of background check prior to start, pre-hire activities, and on time joins.
13. Adhere to the Talent Acquisition Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
14. Drive candidate engagement process post selection
15. To check for seating and system arrangement.
16. To ensure new joiner tracker updating.
17. Ensure compliance with legal requirements and labour laws.
18. To send across new joiners pre-joining ‘Welcome mail’.
1. Company overview, introduction presentation to candidates.
2. To send across error free new joining announcement.
3. To co-ordinate for new joiner salary account opening.
4. Arranging for meeting with HR Manager & Reporting Manager
5. Updating new joiner tracker based on documents
6. Creating Profile in PMS (Project Management System)
7. Updating IT team and coordinating for email id & other accounts creation
8. Co-ordinate with various internal stakeholders w.r.t process orientation and induction.
1. To update HR Recruitment Tracker on a timely basis.
2. To update New Joiner Tracker on a timely basis.
3. To maintain and upload new joiner records in HRIS
4. To present an HR dashboard on a fortnightly and monthly basis covering all hiring related numbers and relevant information.
5. Attending Queries from employees
6. Any other MIS as given by Ops/HR Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
AGR Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd is into Research and Consulting providing outsourced research solutions to some of the world's largest manufacturing, financial services, consulting and technology companies. AGR derives its unique global research expertise by leveraging two
decades of strategic consulting pedigree from its parent company. Our team has accomplished
more than 3000 assignments for over 250 global clients with over 2/3rd of the revenue coming
from repeat client.
WHY JOIN AGR
• AGR is one of the oldest brand in the research, consulting and analytics industry with over 200 employees
• We work with top companies globally and most of our projects involve managing international clients and hence international travel
• We have been steadily growing our topline and bottom-line in the last few years.
• Our culture: Open& Independent, result oriented, cordial, high level & respondent exposure