Executive / Senior Executive HR
Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital
: Hyderabad, Telangana
: Post Graduate
: 2 Years - 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Process the salaries
2. Enter Employee details in Darwin.
3. Prepare Professional Tax (P.T.) & Provident Fund (P.F.) and E S I monthly challans.
4. Prepare list of new joiners and resigned employees.
5. Handle grievances of employees related to payroll and other general queries
6. Maintain records of P.F & E.S.I.
7. Prepare M.I.S report.
8. Prepare Annual and Monthly Returns of P.F & E.S.I.
9. Maintain salary advance register.
10. Ensure that all staff are covered under Insurance.
11. Prepare the monthly allowances and Overtime Statement.
12. Visit Hospital Block regularly and interact with employees.
13. Coordinate with Audit department during internal audit of pay roll.
Yashoda Hospitals is a chain of hospitals based in Hyderabad, India. It has branches in Somajiguda, Secunderabad, and Malakpet, with another branch coming up in Hitec City.
All of its branches are NABH and NABL accredited.