Admin & HR Manager
: 500000 - 600000 P.A
: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
: 3 Years - 5 Years
: Hr Department
Pulled from the full job description
Paid sick time
Paid time off
1. Candidate will be responsible for overall administration, payroll, attendance and leave management, staff discipline and employee performance review.
2. Candidate will be responsible for the hiring and recruitment process in the company.
3. Candidate will be expected to introduce an HRMS system in the organisation and ensure it's proper implementation.
4. Candidate must handle 100+ blue collar and 30+ white collar staff.
5. Candidate will be expected to handle all government and buyer related audits in the factory. Must be well versed and must have handled factory audits such as BSCI, SEDEX, GOTS, CT-PAT, ISO.
6. Candidate will be expected to source skilled workers and labours as per the factory requirement.
7. Candidate will be expected to uplift work culture and improve team morale.
Job Type: Full-time
Creating a unique diverse range of mindful, eco- conscious & functional lifestyle products that have a universal appeal.Consistently evolving our brand & practise through various verticals.
Offer a complete solution for all things natural & eco-friendly. For akiiko to have recognition, forming a universal acceptance of the brand’s forward thinking designs, products & visuals.
we are a concept first company, we trust in the magic of natural materials and believe in design that is simplified and easy to understand.